$ 49.00 – $ 119.00
- 25 and 100 gram fenbendazol powder bottles
- Third party laboratory tested
- >99% pure fenbendazol
- Analysis report included
- Zero fillers or additives
- 222mg measuring spoon included
- 60-day money back guaranteed
Free worldwide Shipping
money back guarantee
Fenbendazol is a member of the class of benzimidazoles. The chemical formula is C15H13N3O2S. It's a white color powder.
Each batch is analyzed for purity and quality and we provide an Analysis Report confirming the product’s specification.
Owing to its high level of purity, the cost of high-quality Fenbendazol powder is particularly reasonable. By using our unique multi-step purification technique, our company offers Fenbendazol with a purity rate higher than 99.9 % (as confirmed by the HPLC analysis method, mentioned above).
The certificate of analysis confirms that our Fenbendazol powder is one of the most reliable products of this category. Our Analysis Report goes into greater detail to describe the merits of Fenbendazol.
You won’t find a higher quality Fenbendazol powder for sale on the market.
This product complies with the Material Safety Data Sheet and is classed as a non-hazardous substance.
The bottles have a tamper prevention wrap seal. The goods should be stored in a dry place at cool or room temperature. With every package you will find a special 222mg measuring spoon for the use of the product. Fenbendazol (CAS No.43210-67-9) is not under patent, has no restrictions, therefore, can be sold and transported without any regulations.
Fenbendazol powder technical detailsFenbendazol is chemically related to such chemicals as albendzole, mebendazole, nocodazole, parbendazole, flubendazole and oxfendazole. Fenbendazol can be linked to numerous chemical categories such as aryl sulfides, thioethers, carbamate esters.
- European Reference Standard Synonym: Methyl 5-(phenylthio)-2-benzimidazolecarbamate
- Formula: C15H13N3O2S
- Molecular weight: 299.35 g/mol
- ChemSpider ID: 3217
- ChEMBL Id: 37161
- ATC code: P02CA06 (WHO) QP52AC13 (WHO)
- PubChem CID: 3334
- Fenbendazol powder has a negligible solubility in water - 0.9 µg/mL.
- Melting point of >320° C.
- SMILES indentifier: COC(=0)NC1=NC2=C(N1)C=C(C=C2)SC3=CC=CC=C3
- Fenbendazol powder Beilstein number: 759077